Brick area dentist offers wide range of prosthodontics
Drs. Hernando Pulido and Lina Pulido are prosthodontists who provide many more services than a typical dentist. A prosthodontist focuses on restorative treatments that are used to improve the health and aesthetics of the smile. Patients in and around Brick, NJ are welcome to take the time to learn about all they have to offer at Pulido Dental Care and decide which solutions are most appropriate for their specific and unique dental health care needs. Below is a small sampling of the prosthodontic treatments available right in our practice:
• Bridges – dental bridges play an important role in tooth replacement. These restorations are highly desirable because they are more permanent than dentures but more affordable than implants. Bridges use false teeth and crowns to fabricate a single restoration that bonds into place to replace one or more teeth.
• Bonding – composite resin materials are used for dental bonding, which allows patients the chance to restore natural teeth that are broken or unusually shaped.
• Veneers – veneers are ceramic restorations that patients can use to bond over the front of teeth to change their appearance. They are commonly used to disguise issues such as misaligned teeth, stained teeth, or teeth that are broken.
• Crowns – crowns are vital to restorative dentistry as they cover and protect natural teeth with a beautiful repair that is practically indistinguishable from the rest of the smile.
• Implants – dental implants replace missing teeth, and use the bone of the jaw for stabilization and strength. They are the “gold standard” in tooth replacement and highly recommended as a permanent solution to tooth loss.
• Dentures – full and partial dentures are readily available at Pulido Dental Care for patients who are missing one or more teeth from the smile and are seeking an economic solution.
At Pulido Dental Care, patients in the area of Brick, NJ can enjoy quality care from an experienced dentist. Drs. Hernando Pulido and Lina Pulido offer a wide range of prosthodontics for patients interested in restoring their smile and encourages new and existing patients to make the call for an initial examination. The practice can be reached at (732) 477-7272 or by visiting personally at 35 Beaverson Boulevard, Building 2, Suite D.