Prosthodontist in Ocean County, NJ Shares Advantages
These hybrid dentures are proven replacements for removable prostheses worn by edentulous patients. A custom acrylic framework is fabricated on your master model work and then scanned. The scanned data of the framework and the individual implant platforms are transferred to a design station where the one-piece bar framework is finalized. After design, it is milled from titanium for a precision fit of less than 20 microns. Then, the titanium bar is incorporated into the acrylic processing of the denture tooth setup.
This implant solution for edentulous patients offers excellent aesthetics and function.
- Precision milled implant solution
- Fixed-retrievable restorative option
- Highly functional with lifelike aesthetics
- More stable than conventional dentures
- Easily repaired
- Can be removed by your prosthodontist as needed